Friday, August 5, 2011

Good things.

Having a very lazy day today due to (what I assume is) a torn thigh muscle. I hurt it a month or so ago while skating and then re-injured it a couple weeks later... and I gave it the final blow at the river yesterday. So ive spent the day on the couch with ice packs and ace bandages, and ill be off skates for a while.
Yesterday was fabulous other than that though, went up to Teanaway with a friend and enjoyed the river all day!
Headed to Wenatchee tomorrow for derby and a BBQ. My first day of shadowing at CHCI is on Sunday.
I've got a roommate lined up and we're looking at places in town, and ive applied for a few jobs. Things are looking good.
Interesting turn of events romance-wise as of late. Met a lovely woman online and plan to spend a few days with her next week. Had a bit of a fling with a friend and we are having a day out (with wine) soon, so we'll see where that goes. Surely cant complain on either count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment