Monday, August 8, 2011

Life hates me.

Fantastic day turned pretty awful :-(
My soon-to-be roomie and I went apartment hunting today. Saw a couple places... and FELL IN LOVE. There is an apartment i've wanted to live in since I was 13. In all honesty at this point I kinda figured that I had idolized it and it wouldnt be as cool as I remember. It wasnt. It was SO MUCH BETTER. Its a second story apartment above some stores downtown. 20 foot high ceilings, hardwood floors, tons of space. A rooftop deck with couches and a BBQ. A loung-y area for tenants with a pool table, piano, and BAR. It makes being away from campus and paying a little bit more SOOOOO worth it. PLUS she can keep her bunny and I can have Dash!
So in order to get this place we need to give him $200 to hold it and then $850 for the first months rent and $650 for a deposit by September 1st. We sat around talking finances and I came home to start my fall quarter loan request so that i'd have the cash. And then... I got denied. I wont qualify for any other loans, including private loans, even with a cosigner, until im 24. So no school... and no apartment.
I actually cried. I cried because after all this work to get into school, its still not working out. I cried because I want this apartment SO much, and my chances of getting it were just slashed to like 10%.
Ive applied for pretty much every open position in Ellensburg in the last 4 hours. But even if I get a job theres no way i'll have $850 by September 1st.
I feel like life hates me :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit, that is fucking awful. Life doesn't hate you, it just really really sucks sometimes. But then, sometimes it doesn't and your's will get better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete